- Support the Head of Internal Control & Compliance in all internal audit activities – audit planning, development of audit methodology, guidelines, policies and procedures to execute audit activities efficiently;
- Perform financial & operational audits of the company’s business and outsourced operations in line with Standards of Internal Audit to ensure & provide independent assurance that Companies risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively;
- Assist with the development of internal audit guidelines and manuals or keep updated the documents to support the need arises, also participate to prepare SOPs and Policies of the company;
- Carry out an in-depth review of fieldwork and working paper files to ensure that the work performed which supports the conclusions reached, the evidence obtained is sufficient and appropriate to support the audit observations and conclusions;
- Make recommendations to improve business controls, work efficiency and compliance to fortify that the audit work is appropriately executed;
- Prepare Reports for all audit procedures of the company in connection with relevant compliance to meet the management requirement within the assigned time.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
- Minimum Graduation in Finance/Accounting from reputed Public or Private University
- Preferred Professional Qualification: CA (CC) Qualified or CMA Partly Qualified
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
External Audit, Internal Control Systems, SOP Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age at least 25 years
- Strong command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Independent, resourceful, good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Must have good analytical & report writing skills.
- Proficient (Oral & Writing) in Bangla & English.
- Able to travel extensively.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2